Thursday 19 January 2012

Assignment 6 (part) - New Website

Yesterday, I sat down and realised, That I just needed a professional looking website, That I could keep up to date. I thought about making a Lisa Birch Photography/Artwork facebook fan page, But decided it would then show, how un popular I currently am, So this is something I will create when I have more of a fan base. 

For now, I made a website with Yola.com, which is helping British Businesses get online for free, so I claimed my free domain name, and got started with their easy to use website builder.

My intention for this site is to keep all my projects connected in this one place, rather than being spread out everywhere. I also hope to display my new illustration work, and hope for some feedback.
So please visit www.lisabirchart.co.uk

1 comment: